Availability: In stock
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard for providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched.
- Create massive water movement
- No coral damaging “hot spots”
- Natural Gyre
- Tank-wide flow patterns
- Precise control of water movement
At the heart of the VorTech’s success is its unique, patented, magnetically coupled design.
- No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants
- No wires in the aquarium
- No unwanted heat added to the water column
- No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
- No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the power head
Flow: 7,500+ gph (28,000+ lph)
Power Consumption: 10-60 Watts
Tank Range: 120-1,000+ gal (450-3,800 liters)
Max Glass Thickness: 0.375 – 1.00 inch (9.5 – 26 mm)